List of Thoughts + LINKS

List of Thoughts as of Late:
1- We're finally buying a home! (well almost!) Zoei and I got approved for a home loan so now all we need to do is find a home. It has been very stressful and we haven't had any luck so far. We're in the awkward stage of wanting something perfect but then also don't want to be unrealistic. Its causing a lot of anxiety but in the end it will be good!
2-I've been looking at tons of home decor stuff and society6 has murals that are amazing!
3-THIS post about artist Helen Wilde is blowing my mind! I'm so in love with 3D textiles!
4- Seems like everyone is already acting like its fall but we still have a whole month to go! Since when did everyone get to be in such a hurry?
5- There are so many good indie films coming out this year THIS one is on my list!
6-I'm a HUGE Friends at the Table Podcast nerd. I can't recommend it enough and I love THIS little graphic to get you started if you're looking for a new podcast to listen too!
7-I set a lot of mini goals for August to give myself a little bit more accountability. So far its mixed results but I feel the practice has been good for me and my sad-girl tendencies!
8- Ever get that feeling that you want to make something cool and start to build a community but you can't quite put your finger on the THING that it is you want to start? Ok, maybe that doesn't make much sense but I can't shake that feeling lately. I want to start something I'm just not sure what.
9- I'm waiting for my finances to settle down and when it finally does i'll for sure be signing up for THIS subscription. Zines monthly, yes please!
10-I've been super into anime lately cause I'm getting more dorky as I get older, so if you have any anime suggestions leave it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment