Grid Zine Fest!

I'm finally getting time to catch up! Last weekend I had the opportunity to table at Grid Zine. It was such a beautiful/ exhausting/ wonderful/ anxious day! I made a bunch of new zines. I met a TON of inspiring and kind people. I always get hella nervous when doing these kinds of things, but I LOVE all the connections I get to make with fellow zine makers!
As usual I made WAY too many zines! So if you're expecting a letter from me it'll be full of zines! OR if you want I can send you some happy mail with zines too! You can email me (remikeahi@gmail.com) and I'll send some out!
My sisters helped me make this amazing yarn-fringe banner! I ADORE the way it turned out. I love the colors and it matched my whole table perfectly!
I also got the really cool opportunity to be interviewed for a local web series. They came to grid zine and shot a few things and asked me a couple questions. It wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be! Its a kinda nerve wracking experience but in a wonderful way. I'll have more to share about that later! It gets released in May so I'm sure I'll post about it then! Eeek!

I feel so lucky to be giving such amazing opportunities! I LOVE making zines so getting to share my zines is one of the best things ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment