Incoming Mail!

I've gotten some really awesome mailings recently so I wanted to share them with you! I think this is going to be a really good mail year. I'm excited to try out some new things and get back into making lots of creative letters! I didn't want to have super long post so I compiled the photos into gifs.
This one is probably the most impressive. I'm not sure how she does it, but its made out of little boxes that fold together. I love it! I need to learn how to build little boxes like these! 
This book is made out of envelopes! It is such a clever idea. I need to save some envelopes to try and stitch one of these together! I also love the little banner she made. I have a few little banners and they fit perfectly on my "to do" wall.
Last but not least a little bit of scrappy collage mail! I love the little inserts she makes and of course who doesn't love Alice in Wonderland! 

I'm almost finished with my replies, I'll post those next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment