September Art Journal!

Do you ever have those weeks where you're so busy that you're better at keeping on task because there is so much to do? The entire month was like that for me. I kept thinking I was running out of time to do things, but instead I was kicking ass and keeping on track! I shared a lot of this months progress on instagram. I haven't been great at posting here, but instagram has been consistently updated! This past month was such a whirl wind of emotions! I felt really grateful to have this journal to dump it all into, even if sometimes it was hard to put into words. I had so many moments that even now are hard to think about and revisit with out getting teary eyed. This fall is brining in a new wave of emotions for me and processing it all just needs t i m e.

No comments:

Post a Comment