Happy Solstice/ Cold Moon!

Its the winter solstice and full moon! This is my favorite time of winter. Mostly because its a very nice pause from all the hectic holiday-ness. I love how grounded the solstice makes me feel. Its a nice fresh breath and a new beginning. The returning of the sun feels like turning the first page a crisp new book. This holiday season has been especially hard on my anxiety. It is so frustrating when I have lots I need to get done and lots of loved ones to see but am constantly feeling paralyzed by my crippling anxiety. But for now in this moment I feel the uplifting power of sister solstice and the loving glow of the cold moon and I know I have the strength to get though this. 

I hope you are all staying warm, thanking the earth for this new chapter and holding on to your loved ones! Happy Winter Solstice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment