Happy Independence Day!

Such a strange holiday today! Lately with this political climate I'm finding it hard to be patriotic. Seems like every day theres something new and terrible happening. I know that this country has a lot of great things going on, but I know that we're out there doing a lot of damage in the world also. Its such a mixed bag of emotions. I was thinking about what to write this morning in the shower. I was able to reduce today down to celebrating a group of people who decided to be brave. They knew things could be better and decided to make a change! I'm really grateful for all of our founders that saw there was a better way! I can only hope that one day we'll recognize things could be better and we can be brave enough to stand up and do something about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment