Fit Girl Challenge

I don't know why but I'm a sucker for anything advertised on instagram. I know its silly but gets me every time. I recently stumbled upon Fit Girl. At first I wasn't too sold on the idea, it seemed like a pretty penny for just an ebook. BUT the more I looked into the more I liked it. I like the idea of having a healthy lifestyle. My lifestyle right now is AWFUL. I don't exercise and eat all kinda of crap. So a lil' guide that can help me develop good habits sounded perfect!

I know that its not going to be easy and will take a while, but I'm real excited just to try. I need a little bit more organization and positivity in my life! If I have any success I'll make sure to update it here! Do you have any tips and trick that help you keep a healthy life? I'd love to hear about them!

2 comments:

  1. yes.. get a dog! XD
    No seriously.. I "need" to walk her three times a day...
    **but do your research.. apparently not all breeds like walkies equally.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be the excuse I give myself to finally get a dog! Lol

      Delete