Incoming Mail!

I'm super duper behind on responding to all my letters. Every time I sat down to work on letters I ended up cracking open my art journal and fiddling with a few pages. Then after that I was working on some decorations for my sisters birthday. A lot of craftiness going on lately! Needless to say my pile is stacking up quite a bit. I know I'll get around to it eventually, but until then I wanted to share some of the really cool mail I've received! I got most of these last month (some even longer then that! yikes!) I'm trying to think of something really cool I can send back as a "sorry for responding so late" kinda letter! Hopefully I get back into the groove of things soon!
 Really lovely birthday package!
 So many fun goodies! I'm in love with those cactus magnets!
 Big bunch of really cute mail. I love how all my letters to reply too kinda match with greys, pinks and black. I need to think of a fun project to do with all my matching envelopes!
 Really neato flipbook! This girly knows out to put some cute packaging together. Its almost hard to open sometimes its so pretty!
This flip book has the coolest little pop up! I tried to make popup cards one time. None of them turned out nearly as cute as this!
Back envelope filled with paper treats! 


So much to do, so little motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment