July Art Journal!

Phew finally got this sucker finished up and photographed! I'm terribly sick of this note book and after working on filling it up for 4 months I felt like it was time to move on! I ended up tearing out most of the pages left in the back. Which are now being turned into little notebooks! I was adding too much and the cover of this was too thick and unbendable so the added pages just awkwardly sit like a bloated Remi in skinny jeans. Over all it was just time to put this lil'guy on the shelf with the rest of my filled journals! I haven't picked one for the month of August yet (already falling behind *sigh*) But I think I'm going for a medium smallish one, something less daunting! I can't believe how fast this year is going by BUT also this year has been a mess its about time to wrap it up before anything else sad or uncomfortable or awkward or unexpected happens! 

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks gorgeous!
    That shelf where all the artjournals live must be some sight =)

    ReplyDelete

  2. keto diet plan Set goals, compose them out, and post them in accepted place where one can see them.Find or purchase sneakers, clothes, or apparatus that you shall want.Consider your measurements and take note of them . Re-take them every a month to track your improvement. You might want to track your bodyweight loss also.Decide when you will continue to work out (each morning, at lunch time, or after function) and write it down in your calendar or fitness journal.Plan and ready your foods for the week beforehand.
    http://www.cureidea.com/omelet-keto-recipe/

    ReplyDelete