July Art Journal!

Phew finally got this sucker finished up and photographed! I'm terribly sick of this note book and after working on filling it up for 4 months I felt like it was time to move on! I ended up tearing out most of the pages left in the back. Which are now being turned into little notebooks! I was adding too much and the cover of this was too thick and unbendable so the added pages just awkwardly sit like a bloated Remi in skinny jeans. Over all it was just time to put this lil'guy on the shelf with the rest of my filled journals! I haven't picked one for the month of August yet (already falling behind *sigh*) But I think I'm going for a medium smallish one, something less daunting! I can't believe how fast this year is going by BUT also this year has been a mess its about time to wrap it up before anything else sad or uncomfortable or awkward or unexpected happens! 

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks gorgeous!
    That shelf where all the artjournals live must be some sight =)

    ReplyDelete