Mail Catch Up!

I've had some awesome incoming mail and out going mail that I haven't posted yet! I keep forgetting mostly cause I've gotten lazy. I'm going to blame this one on the lousy weather. Is that a bad excuse? Maybe, BUT you have to admit its hard to get stuff done when all you want to do is curl up on the couch and watch Gilmore girls for the millionth time!
 Amazing little birthday package! The colors are just way too perfect and HONEY candy with the cutest little wrappers! I'm such a sucker for packaging!
 Lots of lovely letters which means I'm really behind on my responses BUT so much happy mail!
Out going! I bought this awesome triangle stencil and have been using it on everything! These turned out a little different than I thought they would, but a good different!




No comments:

Post a Comment