List of Thoughts as of Late + LINKS!

1- I've been neglecting my lil' blog for a bit. So goes the ins and outs of life! 
2- Every time it feels like spring is upon us the next day its snowing! I guess thats what spring in Utah is like. I'm not sure why I'm surprised by it every time! 
3- I'm still exploring all natural cleaners and THIS is my most recent adventure. I've got 3 jars going so far. They look lovely. This weekend I'll give it a go and see how well it can clean my bathroom.
4- My life keeps taking twists and turns. I'm finding it hard to get a handle on but also fascinated by the strings and webs that connect all of our lives. Theres something beautiful about the unknown that wraps up all of our lives. 
5- I try to stay out of politics. BUT with the recent political climate I'm finding staying out of it isn't an option any more. With that said I bought THIS shirt and I absolutely adore it! 
6- I keep trying to imagine what this summer and fall might have in store for me. The more I think about it the more it all feels like stories I might read in a book. 
7- I've been trying to get my sister to make me mochi ice cream. It looks like a ton of work, but is soooo yummy! I think THESE instructions might be a good place to start. 
8- I was reading about honey bees the other day and did you know they have 2 stomachs! They have an extra one to store nectar to take back to the hive. 
9- I've been working on some mini-mini zines. Its fun to try and work in a small space and has been quite the challenge! I hope I'll have some to share with you all soon. 
10- THIS playlist has been my favorite as of late! 



No comments:

Post a Comment