On A Day Like Today

(winter 2013)
I've been staring at my computer for quite a while now, thoughts running around all wild like. I really wanted to post something today, but I'm having troubles finding the words. I thought about just passing and not doing a post, but then upon remembering thats how I get into bad habits of not posting for weeks at a time I think I must writing something. SO I'm writing a nonsensical post anyways! I was hoping to have something special, inspiring or at the very least thought provoking to say and write about! On a day like today I think I'm out of steam. Most of my energy today went into staying positive. Not just for myself but for everyone around me. For the most part I think I did a hell of a job! I've a slight headache and can't wrangle in my thoughts, but here I am anyways- breathing, hoping, wishing. I love this blog. I love what it does for me. I love the people who read it. I love that I have so much to love in my life. Yep. I think that is all for now.

Have a lovely, restful, inspiring weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I know those kind of days..
    But hold on,, this too shall pass ;)
    Don't forget to take good care of yourself. And sometimes it's ok not to be ok
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relate to this so much. What I usually do in days like this is just let myself feel what I feel, without pressuring me to be happy or anyway something I am not. Everyone obviously has its own way to deal with it, but I really believe in the idea that every feeling should be felt (does this comment make any sense?)

    ReplyDelete