February Art Journal!

I'm in love with this last months art journal! I spent way too much time on it when I should have been working on other projects. Oh well, it was a great stress reliever for at the time. I'm bummed that my photos turned out so bad though. I definitely need a better set up as far as lighting goes. For the most part I'm just too lazy to do a little research and I was too lazy to re-take the photos. So if any of you have any tips, let me know! I'm anxiously looking forward to March, bring it on! 
I'm using a notebook from Ban.do. You can find it here!
This is my least favorite page. I had a weird blank space and added in a bunny but it does not look great and doesn't match at all. Which is a huge bummer cause the little succulents turned out pretty neat.
 Also you can tell that my background is a wrinkly piece of paper. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but it was not. At least I learned what not to do!
This is my favorite page! I stay away from human illustrations just because they are always tricky but I love the way this little lady turned out. It looks better in real life, although it did get a bit wobbly. The paper I'm using is pretty thin and I added a lotta mix media layers.
I've been trying to do more and more illustrations. I forgot how much I like to do them and how much I need to practice!
 I added a bonus page and a little flippy out bit.
And on to MARCH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment