December Art Journal

I'm off to a slow start this year! I finally got photos of last months art journal. I made a small-ish sized accordion note book for last months and this months art journal. One side is December and one side is January. I kinda like the way it turned out. I'll definitely be making more of these! I'm into the accordion fold thing lately. I think can come up with a better way to construct it though, this one got a little wonky. Do you craft your own note books? Any tips and tricks?

 I added a filter on all my photos cause the lighting was weird. The winter sucks cause the sun sets so early and I sleep in..like most of the time. So yeah I missed the sun.
 I probably shouldn't have added watercolor cause I did not use watercolor paper so the middle of my book is all wobbly.
 I love that this is instax size. I'll have to take more photos in January!
 I added a little pocket that has a little letter to myself about the year. I like to write letters to myself and tuck them into my journals. They are really fun to go back and read.
 I ran  out of space for the new year thoughts and happenings, so I added this little fold out. Attached with washi tape! Easy peasy!
Here it is so you can kinda see how its two sided. I'm gonna have to add a string or something to hold it all together.

Phew! Bring it on 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment