List of Thoughts as of Late + LINKS!

1- Time is just flying by. I swear when the universe knows you have lots to get done it speeds up a little bit.
2- Flow Magazine was having a free shipping weekend so I got to snag up the book for PAPER LOVERS! I'm super excited. I've wanted one for a while but the shipping was always more than the book. Eeep!
3- I'm in LOVE love with THESE rosemary mini wreaths! I'd love to do something like this but my cousins have a bad habit of teasing when my gifts are too beautifully wrapped. I can't help it I just LOOOVVEE good packaging! Maybe they are just jealous. haha
4- I'm pretty sure I was over ambitious with my homemade gifts this year. I'm not sure if I'll get it all done but I'll be sure to post photos!
5- I'm obsessed with sleepwear lately mostly cause its cold and cozy so the first thing I do when I get home is bundle up in my jammies. I just ordered THESE cause they were on sale and I'm super stoked. I actually love everything Aerie has and probably spend too much money there.
6- Writing this post I realized that I've recently purchased a lot of things for myself. #treatyoself!
7-The thing I hate most about winter is having to wear shoes. Flip flops are just the best and washing and matching socks is a pain in the bum.
8- She & Him have a new Christmas album and its AH-mazing! Its on heavy rotation this season.
9-One Year of Stitches sounds like an awesome project! I'm not sure if I have that much commitment or will remember to work on it. haha
10-Seems like everyone around me is getting sick. I've been drinking TONS of orange juice and eating blueberries everyday. So fingers crossed that I don't get sick! Tis the season for colds.

No comments:

Post a Comment