First Week of Inktober!

I decided to partake in Inktober this year! Its basically pen and ink drawings every day for an entire month. I've followed people doing in the past but this is my first year doing it! So far I've kept on top of it! Which honestly is a bit shocking. With this challenge I've set myself up with a routine and specific time of day when I do my drawing and it has made it so easy to stick with it! I'm using two prompt lists. The orginal Inktober one and Mabs Drawlloween list. I wanted to do two so if I ran into a topic I didn't have any ideas for I could flip flop to the other list. We're just at the beginning so wish me luck for the rest of the month! I wanted to share first weeks drawings! As always you can see all of these on my instagram!

Day 1- Poison!
 Day 2- Tranquil
Day 3- Roasted!

 Day 4- Spell!
Day 5- Chicken
 Day 6- Ghost!
Day 7- Laboratory 

No comments:

Post a Comment