Lovely Things: Flowers!

I've been holding on to the post for a while now. It made it back in the day when I had time to just peruse the internet and look at cute things! Oh how I miss those days. Always I'm a huge sucker for flowers and floral patterns. I joke that I'm going to have floral wallpaper in my house, but mark my words it is happening! (One day!) I think most people like flowers, I mean whats not to like. They're pretty, smell good and occasionally have bugs in them. As someone who recently is loving bugs its a win, win win! I'm getting off my lazy blogger butt today and I hope you find this collection of lovely things lovely! If not I might have to start calling it something else!?
I love THIS post about a Frida inspired wedding! I LOOOVE the idea of huge floral crowns! Its the kinda wedding dreams are made out of! 
I'm always in awe of people who can make paper flowers look like the real thing. Definitely adding this book on to the list of must haves. One day I hope I can take a flower making class! 
 I'm in love with THIS planner and still planner obsessed even though I kinda stink at following though on mine. I'll still stick with the theory that you can never have too many planners!
THIS paper garland is amazing. I love the idea of using patterned paper! It adds a beautiful amount of texture.

All my pen pals are showing off their new portfolio bags and I want one so badly! I know I don't need one. I don't write letters on the go that much, but I just adore THIS jungly leaf pattern. I love organization bags! Which is ironic since I'm very slightly unorganized all the time. 

So many lovely things, never enough money to buy them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment