Creative Collective!

The Creative Collective

I adore the blog, Nectar Collective. Its also been on the top of my blog reading list. (Which just keeps getting longer and LONGER!) So when she started a new project I just had to participate! She has put together the Creative Collective! You can read about it HERE! The most recent activity is make a playlist of new music! Now this wasn't too hard for me cause I'm constantly listening and searching for new music! Now, I don't normally use spotify. I'm not sure why its pretty awesome. I forgot how awesome it was until I was searching though other peoples playlists! So I decided just to use spotify since I was on there anyways! Any who you can go listen to my PLAYLIST


I hope you find a new song you like! Also go click around on the link up, I've been finding all kinds of new tunes! AND, don't forget to participate in the next collective activity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment