List of Thoughts + LINKS

1- I made this lil' peach babe as a postcard a little while ago. I kind of really love how she turned out and it was difficult to let her go. So it goes.
2- I've been using Native Deodorant lately. Let me tell you as far as all natural deos go this one is the best! Sometimes it feels like magic. As a person that sweats quite a bit I'm pleasantly surprised how well i've adjusted to it! Can't wait to try the other scents.
3- I finally found the perfect tattoo artist in UTAH! I'm trying to schedule something and I'll keep you guys up to date. Needless to say i'm terrifyingly excited!
4- I'm kinda sick of pumpkin flavored things, but I've to admit THESE pumpkin caramels look amazing! Maybe I can convince someone to make me caramels mmmmm.
5- I found THIS lil' Atlas Obscura post quite delightful! I've always thought doppelgängers were hella interesting after several people have told me I look like other people, which is weird but interesting! One day I'll write a zine about it.
6- I'm not excited for Thanksgiving and its kinda bumming me out. I know I still have a week to get excited about it, but I'm not holding my breath.
7- The feeling in the air just breaths of heaviness and my heart doesn't know how to digest it.
8- I bought some of THESE and I can't wait to fill them up! So teeeeeny!
9-I'm in love with THIS Instagram! She's been popping up a lot lately and I love her work. There is something so dreamy and appealing about textile art. UGH its givin me all the feels!
10- This cold chill is comin on strong. Time for some fluffy socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment