List of Thoughts + LINKS

List of Thoughts:

  1. Life is crazy lately. Work is getting a huge change up and I'm moving! August is packed with anxiety and well...packing! 
  2. I'll be honest I hate moving. I can't wait until I can buy a home! Then I'm never moving again!
  3. Me and my sisters participated in GISHWHES this last week. It was a TON of fun! I'll post some pictures soon!
  4. I wish I had more money to make a spontaneous trip to San Fransisco and go to the Color Factory. Tickets sell out so fast I hope that means they'll keep doing it for a while!
  5. I hate packing. I have WAY too much stuff. Also packing up all my art supplies really bums me out and kinda kills my creative vibe. Which is good cause I don't have time to create anything anyways. Still a bit of a bummer though. 
  6. I'm loving this artist, John Hendrix's sketchbook. The "drawing in church" idea is so cool. 
  7. Adam JK has a new book out about being a creative and it looks AMAZING! Although I don't need to add any books to my collection. Book are a pain in the butt to move! They're so heavy!
  8. My garden isn't doing so well. I'm surprised its not totally dead, but its hanging on by a thread. 
  9. Maybe I'm not suppose to be gardener? I really do have sour hands like my grandma use to say.
  10. I really hope fall brings some goodness. I'm looking forward to sweaters and pumpkins. I'm really just hoping things can calm down and I can find my footing a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment