Don't Forget!

I'm not sure who said this quote but its one of my favorites as of late! I am the worst at letting things stick with me. I also hold a grudge like no other! Its quite embarrassing, but I like to think I'm working on it. This is a very good reminder for me lately! Especially with work. Somedays it takes everything I've got to drag myself into work. I plop down at my desk and just stare at a monitor thats reminding me of all my failures from the week. So I just need to stop and think to myself that everyday is a new day. Everyday I get a fresh chance to make it a GOOD DAY! Reminders like this are changing my attitude towards the world, hopefully it can help you too! 

We survived another week! Woo hoo! I hope you all have a relaxing, love filled weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment