Song and Doodle #46

Today's song and doodle is a FANTASTIC song from one of my favorite sound tracks! Are You Sleeping? by Harry Nilsson from The Point! The Point! is one of my all time favorite stories and I'm constantly seeking new things from it as the struggles of the world become more real in my life. It seems silly but I relate to Oblio way to much. Every song on this sound track has amazing lyrics and a tale or lesson to be told. The re-listen-abilty of this album is just incredible. I love it! If you don't know the story of Oblio you should really look it up! IF you do let me know what you think! Are you a bit like Oblio too?
"Are you sleeping? Can you hear me?
Do you know if I am by your side?
Does it matter if you hear me?
When the morning comes I'll be there by your side."

No comments:

Post a Comment