List of Thoughts as of Late

List of thoughts as of late:
1. I took this photo of this week little lady the other day. It was so warm I couldn't believe it. I'm getting quite tired of the cold.
2. I have about 15 projects that I'm trying to finish (or that I should finish) that I've been putting off. I'm not sure what it is lately but I'm struggling to finish things.
3. Also I'm finding it hard to finish books. I hate that I'm so picky when it comes to books!
4. I've always wanted to start a book club or join one. Or a music club, something dorky like that.
5. My save the honey tee shirt sold a lot more then I thought it would! Its sort of made me feel like I could actually have a career in a more creative field. I enjoy that feeling.
6. Zoei and I are rarely apart. She's going to be gone for 3 days and it feels really odd not having my twin around.
7. On the bright side hanging out with my dad has been quite lovely.
8. I've also been puppy sitting. Oh man, its more work then I thought it would be. Luckily she's really good at telling me what she needs. Although its quite frustrating when I'm not understanding.
9. I have recently signed up for some mix tape swaps, but am finding that I haven't been listening to much new stuff. So any suggestions? Or new favorites you'd like to share?
10. My wrist is oddly achy and I've been eating too many veggies. (I know that doesn't seem possible, but my tummy would disagree!) Thank goodness for mint tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment