Doodle + Rant + Mini Playlist!

I feel like I've been caught up in my thoughts a lot lately. What better way to help the situation then to you spew it to the rest of the internet world? This is your warning! This post is quite ranty.

I was talking to a friend the other day. I was just going off about how weary I am of the world lately. I've always been a bit scared of life. (as silly as the seems!) I always had a billion excuses for myself to take the "safe" route. I'm not quite sure if that is the best way to live one's life, but tis the way I'm doing it now. So I've been dissecting why. Why am I scared? I came up to the conclusion that I don't want to be a fool. There's so many times in my life where I just feel like a complete fool. I hate that feeling with every fiber of my being. I hate it so much to where I'm afraid of it. How did I not see that he wasn't really in love with me. How did I ignore the huge sign that says you should probably say in school! The funny thing about it all is that there's nothing you can do. That stuff will always happen. Its one of those "life" things. At what point do you throw caution to the wind? I believe I've hit my point. I'm tangled in probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me and its overly complicated and nonsensical. I'm petrified! I don't want to be a fool. I suppose I'm ready to risk being a fool to see this thing till the end.

Nobody WANTS to be a fool. (I sure someone out there does, but that's not the point!) It doesn't do anyone any good by lingering on the thought of failure. I'm hoping that its one of those things that once I write it down it doesn't seem so bothersome. Now I have trapped my scary thought inside this blog. I suppose my point of rambling on about this is find a way to trap your fears. Maybe its in a journal, a letter, a email, a painting, a scribble on the bathroom wall, a song you sing in the shower or even a silly blog.

Cling on to the beautifulness that is around and up for grabs. Linger in the love of others and the warm hug of the sun. Alas I leave you with a mini-foolish playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment