Post # 400!!

This is my 400th post! I'm happy that I've kept up on my bloggity blog for this long! I'll admit I sometimes get lazy and forget a post here and there. But so far with my new calendar this year I feel like I've been keeping on top of it! Which is a great feeling. I love blogging and reading blogs. I'm so happy to part of this internet universe of clever and insightful people. Hopefully I can keep it up and learn more and become a better blogger! Maybe one day actually gain some followers. But for now I'm quite content and happy with my little soap box in the world of the inter web! 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats with the 400th post! I hope you keep on keeping on because I like your blog, and I follow you on Bloglovin' :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a cutie pie! It always makes my day when people read my blog!

      Delete