July Accomplishments + Doodle!

I'm not gonna lie July wasn't a very good month for me, to say the least. I didn't get much mail sent or really do much of anything. I hate months like that. It was bound to happen though, with the good always comes with the opposite of bad. Some good things did happen though. I got to spend lots of time with my family. Which always helps. My sister just got home so I'm happy that she's back in town! I got a calling at church but failed to really pay attention to what the guy was telling me. Ha but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually! I'm feeling hopeful for  August! I've lots of mail to write and lots of projects to start. Its about time to get myself out of this rut! What better way then the new month! 
This months doodle! Its not a very good one. I had originally colored it but my marker died in the middle of it so it looked funky. BUT it is summer and time for ice cream! I think I over romanticize ice cream way to much. As odd as that seems. The idea is always better then the reality. Cause in reality my lactose intolerance kicks in and I've a upset tummy for the entire day. I mean still, what would summer be with out it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment